Friday, March 7, 2014

thank you very much, I stoy now trying to see if I find them, so far only find the kies, but I find


bipbip View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog articles on Join Date 03 Sep 10 Posts 34 localization pattern Vinaros mobile Samsung Galaxy S Android ROM Operator TimoStar Thanks 21 Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts .
Hello again, do not know if there will be done by creating another message but esque'm nerves and I need help: (I have installed kies and I connected the mobile to usb, is installed everything correctly, try putting a application and went out my mistake, I decide to uninstall kies and reinstall, then restart clear, and nothing, now I did not recognize neither rainbow international the phone, I decide to remove the kies and driver of samsung which had previously installed by connecting the phone, and now the surprise is that I install kies, and put my mobile in usb and I get: Could not install software Put on device in contact with the manufacturer rainbow international and is exactly the error. mtp device USB A someone Has this happened before is no longer what I have to do this me super complexity: (
savior View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries in the articles Join Date December 8th 09 Posts 81 ALL SIDES localization model mobile SAMSUNG GALAXY S ANDROID ROM Operator MOVISTAR Thanks 30 Thanked 37 times in 5 posts.
bipbip View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message rainbow international View Blog articles on Join Date 03 Sep 10 Posts 34 localization pattern Vinaros mobile Samsung Galaxy S Android ROM Operator TimoStar Thanks 21 Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts .
thank you very much, I stoy now trying to see if I find them, so far only find the kies, but I find it ... this afternoon I go and take it back and cmbio other. it only took one day to ... I do not think it has charged me ... I have not done much else, a saludoo anything, drivers for the mobile no, at least I can not find: (, I called the Store and next week new galaxy, to see if there is more luck
wiflyr View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries in articles 24 Join Date Aug 10 Posts 8 Localizacinmlaga mobile model samsung galaxy s Thanks 0 Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Same happens to me, I've been looking everywhere for this error, and what I found is that it is a bug that happens to many people, the residual problem that when you install an app and the app has more than 16 characters followed in his system files, and fails to samsung rainbow international kies does not recognize, the only solution they give is that you format the phone and miss with the factory defaults, and will extract your sd. And now try to connect.
flamesay View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message rainbow international View Blog Entries in the articles Join Date October 6th 07 Posts 11,343 mobile localization Huelva Model SGS II 4.1.2 ROM WanamLite Operator Pepephone Thanks 4,672 Thanked 25,560 times 3,881 posts.
bipbip View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog articles on Join Date 03 Sep 10 Posts 34 localization rainbow international pattern Vinaros mobile Samsung Galaxy S Android ROM Operator TimoStar Thanks 21 Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts .
flamesay thanks, I'll try that to see, wiflyr I restarted factory and once formatted the internal rainbow international sd, aunk not if you can take out, and app have not reached rainbow international inbstalar any, apart from not recognizing the kies the samsung, samsung me not installed well kuando I connect it to usb, I think that I saw something like HTCMania but managed to force them to recognize the phone, my only recognizes me in mass storage mode, but can not do anything rainbow international or tamper with pork kies wont let me open or portable hard disks with my pc samsung ... petite kaka, and that the first time I've installed it without error if someone feels the same mtp usb error what i say, thank you both
flamesay View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries in the articles Join Date October 6th 07 Posts 11,343 mobile localization Huelva Model SGS II 4.1.2 ROM WanamLite Operator Pepephone Thanks 4,672 Thanked 25,560 times 3,881 posts.
bipbip View Profile View Forum Posts Private rainbow international Message View Blog articles on Join Date 03 Sep 10 Posts 34 localization pattern Vinaros mobile rainbow international Samsung Galaxy S Android ROM Operator TimoStar Thanks 21 Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts .
I have kies mode but HTCMania rainbow international I read that changing the mode to mass storage if you cogia, and that's what I've done, and indeed it gets, but when I put KIES, software samsung kuando so I installed to connect the mobile to pc, fails, no longer if the cell or that pork once installed him good, not if it can only be installed once or ..
flamesay View Profile View Forum Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment