Monday, March 10, 2014

Thank you very much for this solution. I would also worked perfectly. It is a iPhone4 and actually

Problem housework with driver "MTP USB Device" and iPhone 4 | Your Compu
A few days ago a family housework purchased a iPhone 4 white and asked me to help with the process of backup and restore your data from iPhone 3G to iPhone 4. However, great was my surprise to see that the Windows 7 failed when installing the driver (driver) for the iPhone housework 4 which in turn did not allow the transfer of photos and videos to the Laptop.
On the other hand, iTunes showed no problem with the issue of backup and restore and synchronization was performed successfully. I tried uninstalling iTunes and reinstalling the latest version, uninstalling the driver "MTP USB Device", restarting the laptop, etc. .. Windows was failing housework when installing the Driver said. In fact the problem was that Windows forced the installation of this instead of the correct Driver for iPhone 4 USB driver. housework
Run / Regedit (run regedit) Search for "{EEC5AD98-8080-425F-922A-DABF3DE3F69A}" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SYSTEM / CURRENT CONTROL SET / CONTROL / CLASS Click on "{EEC5AD98-8080-425F-922A-DABF3DE3F69A}" next left window. On the right side they aprecerán several items. Right click on "upper ........." and click delete. (Delete this item) Restart the computer. Make sure you have at least one photo on the iPhone and connect housework it to the Computer. Now the USB driver should be installed iPhone normally and have available the file transfer options.
See the 2011 Copa America Live on Youtube You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. 26 Responses to "Problem with driver" MTP USB Device housework "and the iPhone 4"
Using Windows XP and I goes something like this: iTunes (latest version) I do well and synchronizes everything, but when you go to My Computer and look for the iPhone, does not appear, and tried to update the device in a thousand ways and installing drivers I was finding but no way ...! = (
Reply
I tried many tips that are on the network .. from uninstall programs on PC or device to install several applications and nothing worked until I found this. It worked the first and not ask for anything housework more.
Thank you very much for this solution. I would also worked perfectly. It is a iPhone4 and actually it happened housework exactly two colleagues. I've done the procedure housework in both cases and it worked. I had tried all kinds of solutions, views on the Apple website and more thousand sites and none had worked.
For people looking for this error on Google to find this post, my comment that I was going to initially connect the iPhone to me appeared the "Apple iPhone Device" with a yellow exclamation point error Device Manager in Windows 7. When uninstalling, appeared in its place the MTP USB Driver driver you mention, also with the exclamation mark error after error when installing the USB driver.
referring to good-IPHONE4 housework failure happens to me the same, that is the last itunes version recognizes me, but not the PC. I have a notebook with win7 starter and have tried this solution HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE housework / SYSTEM / CURRENT CONTROL housework SET / CONTROL / CLASS Click on "{EEC5AD98-8080-425F-922A-DABF3DE3F69A}" on the left side of the window. On the right side they aprecerán several items. Right click on "upper ........." and click delete. (Delete this item) but I do not have "upper ........." ... that I can do? Thank you.
Excellent solution! I run my W7 Ultimate and iphone 3gs
for data like this is that the Internet and social networks are worth it! thank you very much.
Hi men how are you I'm a fool you know me shit on my iPhone 4'm desperate not know you do you know I need you please use the USB driver implementation housework ye lost 10 gb my iPhone and I know I can be to recover the lost space International appears when I connect it to iTunes, when I was doing the partition with this application gave me an error not miss out Avia pre partition but I take the 10 gb I do please help
good happens housework to me the same, that is the last itunes version recognizes me, but not the PC. I have win7 ultimate and have tried this solution HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SYSTEM / CURRENT CONTROL SET / CONTROL / CLASS Click on "{EEC5AD98-8080-425F-922A-DABF3DE3F69A}" on the left side of the window. On the right side they aprecerán several items. Right click on "upper ........." and click delete. (Delete housework this item)
Reply
October 16, 2012 at 4:23 pm
You had no problems with the accessories? I also have an iphone 4 and I do not recognize any accessories such as speakers with dock, iphones and ipods with others if they work but not mine, I hope someone can help me.
Select Category Anime News Android Antivirus Android Apple Chrome Fac Drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment