Saturday, March 1, 2014

First of all if it is not a 100% definitive but I after trying so many things was the one that solv


Presentations and Motorola Sony Zone Zone Zone Zone Samsung HTC LG Area Area Area Google Nexus Tablets Other Platforms site Other Brands Miscellaneous Zone Windows Phone Apps and Games Zone PC Operators Donations Classifieds Contact Config. 3G/MMS ROMs Equipment c / Android More Follow us on Twitter We're on Facebook More
First of all if it is not a 100% definitive but I after trying so many things was the one that solved my problem. Well folks, I spend a lot of time looking for why not defy walked connection on my notebook .. In my case, the notebook has windows 7 64bit, and could not connect with any rom. I just left the site, which I did not like it .. I started looking and saying on different sides that had to enable / disable usb debugging, you had to uninstall the drivers from motorola and reinstall, I had to change configuration of the devices, switch to another rom, etc ... None of that helped me, again including Nordic and neither I connected me .. Then I started to play like "if you knew" in the settings windows, those little signs Take exit devices and stuff, I tried updating the driver, uninstalling and reinstalling, disabling it and enable it, all .. until I tried to change the configuration of the windows clean 9 updates (I had it with automatic updates disabled for that will not fuck me) and I put automatic installations .. You downloaded a file package I have no idea why, and asked me to restart .. Unplug the cel and rebooted, when it started, I plugged back and magically started walking .. Now the 3 options it gives you to connect to the pc (usb, portal, and I do not remember the other) ajjajaja Finally were updates, so if someone has this problem clean 9 like me, try this to see if addresses so we can see if it is indeed ... Regards Note: if you are in the section, did not know where to put it and searched the group and did not find this information, but if it was I apologize and delete .. hahaha EDIT : I just tried on my old compu W7 32bit that has not walked and now if I walk ..
tommfer
Another solution is you got to have it in mass storage mode, in device manager, where the icon of the phone "device MTP USB" appears, you do right click, properties on the tab Driver - Update Driver, "look soft for driver team "then in" choose from a list of device drivers on my computer "would have to appear 2" utp device "and" storage device "and you install the last set. I hope they serve as me and that is understood, I have windows seven ultimate x64 greetings!
IPB Skins by Skinbox


No comments:

Post a Comment