Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The built-in speaker on the back to push the sound, quiet room is more than enough. Trains, buses m


Since the arrival of the first tablets, has been looking at and trying to take them into use. Yes, I'm trying, because something always slips a thing. Below you can read and my needs against a tablet.
I have a first generation iPad in the family, then tested through all the Samsung tablet, eventually became a Xoom. The Xoomból tried to bring out everything I could, did. Everything was good, I did it before top clean ICS was time, there has been no official also. You can test the Jelly Bean with her, but was not as the real thing. I thought she might have carried with me an ideal tapped into a tablet. And then announced the Nexus 7, and immediately began to look around where I could obtain.
The Nexus 7 to obtain an advance at home is not an easy task. I'm a big luck dear friend was staying are the single from which the board has become obtainable. At first I thought I was going to get (and thus have I gained 25 extra dollars spending the Play Store), but Google top clean quickly spotted the Hungarian card, and a half a day off yet again closed myself in the Google universe. So finally he ordered himself, and brought home about a week ago.
The Nexus 7 great shape, fast and convenient tool. Nice one. I do not miss the back camera. Although it is more suitable for shooting the 7 "as the 10 +. However photography there my phone or my camera (I hope soon to arrive in the USB OTG cable to the e-bay link, and then I'll explain then that it works with the camera the connection).
The külsőről already wrote above, but once again in detail. The back of the camera is the lack of uniform top clean plastic cover, and happily you can put on the table, bench, anywhere. You do not have the morfondírozni to vajh what is it that will scratch the lens or cover.
The power button along with the amplifier buttons housed on the right side of the device. This might be a bit surprising, because such a thing has not Asus' products were observed, but almost all Samsung phones such. So the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus phones also on all of them on the right side is the power button. That Google's proposal to have been the first true Nexus tablet (I am writing this because the Xoom is szegről-end allowing Nexus relatives, as pure Android on it, at least for the MZ604 family. Been presented in the Honeycomb Xoom, if you remember), on your button or the Asus seen so good, I do not know. There are no buttons top clean so you can turn all the other side of the device.
We know that there are 4.0 to disappear with the arrival of the hardware buttons, so this is not surprising. Interesting historical top clean additives when the Android and the iPhone to put next to each other in the beginning almost twice as much hardware button is the Android devices, and now we have two less.
The camera is normally not used. Since the 4.1.1 update I do not have and can use the camera on the Nexus 7. Of course, there is a way to use photography to the front camera (why?), Paul O'Brien of MoDaCo founder team made an app called Camera Launcher for Nexus 7, which solves the above problem without root rights.
The built-in speaker on the back to push the sound, quiet room is more than enough. Trains, buses may have little to happiness, top clean but to use such a place without ear! Regular 3.5 "jack plug located at the bottom of the Nexus 7.
Well, for me it was the one reason top clean to part with the Xoomtól top clean and buy a Nexus 7 on. The 7 "size is ideal. Holding a can on the other hand typing on. Too comfortable with both hands, and most importantly the most points fits into your pocket!
The Tegra 3 in fine. So far, not caught, did not slow down the system. I have the 8GB model, and high hopes that the USB OTG cable will work really well, so if, say, watching a film feels like doing so, you can do it outside vinyóról or pen drive to.
JB and grown from the Nexus 7. Beautifully running on the device. It's got Google Video Magazine reader buyers all. Unfortunately, we can not use these from home, but that has been delayed basis Fails not been removed.
Many problems can be that small. Here to go back to the introduction. I tried a lot of tablet, and the tablet will not replace me off your laptop / computer. The transition to a tablet device. Fast, removable pocket mini computer. An instrument amine can quickly typing because my fingers hit snags in the letter. It is good to watch movies, browse, because I can see what I'm doing. A "small" 4-inch phone is a good complement. Always fresh, it's official / community update. Fast and suitable for up to play well. Convenient hand-held, on good paper, eBook reading.
The Nexus 7 I got the above conditions are met. Of course, these are subjective terms. Everyone has their own system of conditions, they are mine. The last point has fallen in most devices.
In the data, I listed the values given by Google. And I have

No comments:

Post a Comment