Friday, February 28, 2014

I noticed that when you connect your phone with the USB cable appeared several options, the LG soft


Thanks to you in this holiday season there are plenty termopane of deals and my pingüinita a new cell phone is bought, I inherited his LG Optimus L7 (aka LG P708g) so there you have me setting it and leaving it to my liking.
I had already installed my favorite apps, the launcher, eliminating programs Telcel, which can not be uninstalled, then hiding and so on, but when turn up the music to the microSD memory I ran into a problem No way from copying music!.
I first tried with AirDroid, I started the program and copy my music files to a folder on the route I SD Card that I found the most logical and supposedly did, but not everything copied to the internal memory.
With my Galaxy Ace, had no such problems in AirDroid files were copied correctly termopane or connecting the phone via a USB cable you only had to tell the cell that was connected and I appeared termopane a unit both linux and windows for To copy the files.
I noticed that when you connect your phone with the USB cable appeared several options, the LG software termopane was out and use linux because it is more likely that this program is only available for Windows.
That got him to appear a unit in Nemo, I suppose also in Nautilus and Thunar termopane course, but if you have any of these file managers pcmanfm tested with no problems recognizing it. sudo pacman-S pcmanfm
Now when you connect the phone and activate the Sync multimedia option I have to do is open a file manager (nemo, nautilus, thunar or pcmanfm) and look for the name of my device detected (LG-P708g in my case) or a MTP unit, that way I could copy files to the microSD and not the internal memory.
Google+
Curious, has worked for my Nexus 4 was unable to access content from Dolphin termopane on OpenSUSE, but when trying to play music from Amarok, nothing has nothing left me, tells me that there is not enough space despite having free 12Gb, I have to further investigation: D ...
Frank, termopane in my case I have a pixi alcatel one touch and I have this problem, I transfer more than normal and create folders and everything else, but a bit out of the topic, these days I wanted to transfer the music from my phone to my usb-manjarobox, as I do not have much space and you only use it to go to the business wanted to ask you to recommend me some oh where can program that you can sync with any online music service.
No, I have not tried another player, but will have to do to see what happens ...
The idea is good! However, the commands termopane that let only work in Ubuntu. For Debian, which is the distribution that I have another similar path is required. Right now I'm doing the settings and everything is going well. In coming days I say that this was me, and perhaps to make a tutorial about it for users of Debian and its derivatives.
Linux and Free Software IPCop elastix Manjaro Ubuntu Web Billing Codeka MX Cellular Pinguinus Reflexivus Laguna District # ComparteCódigo Blogroll General Archive Contact Skip! Follow me on:
Most recent termopane noises and pops in Elastix switch. Copies files with rsync and parallel Infographic: The history of linux Manjaro fussion, menthol Icons for ecologists distros. Electronic invoices false Most viewed: Get the IMEI to report stolen or lost cell battery not charging Blackberry SEP chooses Linux for laptops How to cut a SIM card for iPhone5 Nanosim Problem with MySQL ODBC on Windows 7 Snakes and Ladders 64-bit function to convert amount of number termopane to letter in LibreOffice Calc Building a telephone switch with Elastix Microsip a VPN and the error "the padlock Microsip find" How to know if a cell was wet Sites of Interest
Example linuxman Recent Comments on noise and pops in Elastix switch. Juan Manuel Retamozo on noise and pops in Elastix switch. Microsip linuxman on a VPN and error analy Microsip heron on a VPN and the error "the padlock was found Microsip" "the padlock Microsip not find" linuxman on Working with IPCop
Astronomy AO751h classic shaving Android Cell Phones Bash blogsome Chrome Chromium Cinnamon CodekaMX Laguna Region Elastix facebook FLISOL GIMP Google Huawei U8150 GMA500 IPCop JoliOS LibreOffice linux books Luakit Microsoft termopane Mint LXDE Manjaro markdown Mexico MySQL PHP birth christmas PREP Safety Samsung Free Software Stellarium Torreón ubuntu windows wordpress
% D bloggers termopane like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment