Monday, February 17, 2014

drumsounds wrote: hi


The picture can be seen at: ZTE Hungary szőnyegtisztítás is available for your device, latest driver pack. And if there is not találnátok later, you know you spend from Zsolt_72 Link Forum Moderator Posts: szőnyegtisztítás 1381 Joined: 09.05.2011. 18:46
Hi! I use the phone a few weeks ago and I'm fine with maximum satisfaction .... BUT! I asked the driver on the phone, szőnyegtisztítás but unfortunately, so I can not copy from the device to the computer, nothing. I pulled the latest official driver szőnyegtisztítás tried to act on the ZTE side (P020121123545989744685.zip) and in accordance with it. Conversely, while approximately 50-80MB of data is simply copied to the device freezes and there's nothing there. A single error cut the whole thing .. I tried to root the media as a media player and also copied to the root but without result. I'm getting it a bit pipe to put on the phone (10-15 times) managed szőnyegtisztítás to put music and apps, but there is no going back. This could say something smart about what could be done with the device? The machine is installed win7 32bit so in theory can not be wrong, but I know that there are cars, so many customs. the phone is in a Grand X, 8GB SD
Keeperv85 wrote: Hi! I did not do anything to him, it also recognizes the Win 7 .. Hey. It recognizes my machine too, I can not do anything with it. Simply hang the machine or the telephone, or both and it is also a time when I try to copy something. And let's not something more GB filet imagine, but a single 150kB per picture. Set as the lancet. If I restart the computer or phone, you can not depend on the error. Driver is up, but no progress.
Shamen wrote: I pulled the latest driver tried to act the ZTE official site (P020121123545989744685.zip) and in accordance with it. By contrast, about 50-80MB of data while copying simply hang Hi! Here is a "small" bibi If you click the first post to my Dropbox link, come down to the driver pack. In turn, 9.3 MB hard, so you're trying to do something else lerángatni EDIT:. Try this, I'm sure it works under the Data Handling: Link Zsolt_72 Forum Moderator Posts: 1381 Joined: 09.05.2011. 18:46
Zsolt_72 wrote: Hi! Here is a "small" bibi If you click the first post to my Dropbox link, come down to the driver pack. In turn, 9.3 MB hard, so you're trying szőnyegtisztítás to lerángatni I put something else, but this is the way the previous driver is FAIL PICTURES ..
Shamen wrote: Hi. It recognizes my machine too, I can not do anything with it. Simply hang the machine szőnyegtisztítás or the telephone, or both and it is also a time when I try to copy something. And let's not something more GB filet imagine, but a single 150kB per picture. Set as the lancet. If I restart the computer szőnyegtisztítás or phone, you can not depend on the error. Driver is up, but no progress. Hi! Try it on another machine, if there is any: gari. There is no other choice. This is not normal. Well of course you look at a different cable.
Bought a new data cable to see if cold ... and lo and behold, it works! I can not believe that the serial szőnyegtisztítás cable so you can blow it! Now you happiness is ... Soon overlies the olvasottakra here too, because there are applications that you want to bypass the phone. (Size of fortune szőnyegtisztítás are the phones anyway, that's an art!) Thank you for the tip
hi :) i have a problem to no avail shove the machine does not recognize my phone ...... only the usb debugging comes up and that's it ..... maybe someone has experienced similar?? anyone have any tips about what might be wrong?? picur130 "How did I get here?" Posts: 5 Joined: 05/22/2011. 12:54
picur130 wrote: hi :) i have a problem to no avail shove computer does not recognize my phone ...... only the usb debugging comes up and that's it ..... maybe someone has experienced similar?? anyone have any tips about what might be wrong?? szőnyegtisztítás At little more you could ask. What is an OS on your PC that you can try, is whether the phone SD card, etc. .. kelzsoca Admin Posts: 824 Joined: 05.05.2011. Website 12:11
kelzsoca by this little bit more you could ask. What is an OS on your PC that you can try, is whether the phone SD card, etc. .. Oh I'm sorry I was careless two computers I looked them both 64-bit Windows 7 factory USB cable and other Micro watched and no sd card 4gb class 2tes but 512mb ext 4 partition has the ZTE Blade era tried without the sd card you anyway come on USB is nothing :/ / / picur130 "How did I get here?" Posts: 5 Joined: 05/22/2011. 12:54
lol! I put this driver pack, but still does not recognize the phone in the machine, that recognizes small ear down there, type h android phone, but only enter the setup wizard! XP on your machine. drumsounds szőnyegtisztítás "How did I get here?" Posts: 2 Joined: 01/09/2013. 21:39
drumsounds wrote: hi

No comments:

Post a Comment