Sunday, February 16, 2014

Purchase history and I think I expect quite old (but not ancient) Android user. The first device wa


Google's latest puhdistus developer's cell phone already does a pretty detailed article ripthestage penned (Nexus 4 tutorial and review), which was quite popular here on the site, and I have written already a tippcsokort that before buying standing their and new owners are trying to help. The present article puhdistus apropos to point a month ago I use this device, I will try to summarize my experiences. Pre-warn my readers the avoidance of doubt, that this article will be more subjective than ripthestage former colleague. In addition, I'll forward that when I detail puhdistus the phone features, puhdistus you always understand it, that I did not want my opinion, "standardized", but also unleashed what I feel, therefore every sentence of this kind could be the "me" out there, one of the "me" signals .
Purchase history and I think I expect quite old (but not ancient) Android user. The first device was running Android 1.5, a T-Mobile Pulse, which replaced a Motorola Defy, and later on a Motorola Atrix worn away. The Nexus 4 procurement project I started around mid-December, and after about one month I could get one. An almost new, I bought a used copy of the U.S.. Fortunately, we now have a lot more opportunities for shopping, as it has apparently been coordinated by LG's and Google's manufacturing purchasing needs harmony. (For details on purchasing opportunities for the N4 advice article can be read)
This is the external feature of the phone, which first got me. Not the individual details of the overlays puhdistus (the shape of the glass backing of the frame), but the grace. I know this is a very subjective thing, but for me it was an important consideration when thinking about the telephone exchanges. The phone cuts out the plastic frame cover is not the soap feel like Atrixnál was very stable and comfortable, but a sleek neutral material. The disadvantages of a glass back forward I do not feel (my hands do not sweat the better of him, not karcosodik). The phone to factory "bumperrel" (free translation: rigid frame) I bought together, and in the beginning they also used it as the Mobile Arena Forum colleagues in a conversation with a consequent chain tried without the device. Since then I use it without the bumper. Which is very unusual for me - and it continues to this day - the placement of the buttons. At first I suspected that because of the bumper, but without since I use it many times since then accidentally gets caught in the knobs. When disabled, many times the volume buttons are also some that impression, and the phone is used (left hand to hold the phone) with your thumb finger is in the way the two volume control buttons. In terms of look, so I know that the only inconvenience list.
Size Previously very ódzkodtam the big screen (4 "and above) phones purchase of this because me is the size of the fight to toss the one hand, I understand that the producers are trying to bid on each other, that we do everything possible to accomplish (ie, technical puhdistus development)., On the other hand I think it's the size of fight at the expense of comfort on usability. this case, I can fully understand puhdistus Steve Jobs' lemmáját ", the iPhone scaling of (what is it also overruled since then) because of the convenient one-hand phone usage size is between 3.7" and 4 ". Already the Atrixnál were functions when Using only one hand on the phone could be difficult to achieve, now they are beyond the reach of the Nexus than 4. way to say that for me the Nexus 4 is a two-handed phone. Comfortably only be used with two hands. Another thing that is a drawback of this size may be that the previous phone my most left front pocket worn. well this Nexus 4 only a very uncomfortable thing to go. District tolerable storage of your phone with this in a way, but if you want to sit, you are either very deep pockets puhdistus to be added or simple take out the phone out of our pockets. linked here also interesting puhdistus to note that when the bumperrel I used the phone, it was very comfortable for two-handed typing, but since it took off again for one-handed typing seems more comfortable. puhdistus
Hardware I think about it as little as I can tell. :) In short, fast. At length: bazi fast. In the last month there was simply no complaint never lagging, or any kind of waiting delay. I wanted, I got it immediately, whether browsing puhdistus or photography. The only downside to the device is 16GB of internal storage and expandability (no external puhdistus SD card, no USB OTG) lack, but also other hardware ran no problem. The camera quality is acceptable for me. After the Atrix produce noticeably better puhdistus pictures, and the camera software is the fastest puhdistus I have used so far. Almost the moment of exposure the picture will be, there's no waiting or positioning. puhdistus Simply make your job easier. Incidentally, the camera software is very good news for the preparation of 360-degree panoramic image, called Google: Photosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment