Monday, January 27, 2014

Twitter Button RSS - Posts RSS - Comments Recent Posts Catrice - 710 Dulce


Whether it was wise, especially in the autumn (or almost winter master clean - now's has already snowed in some places) to ask whether a wonderful autumn color would you prefer not to leave my collection? In the end you have but decided: 88 votes for essence 'peace, love and purple - that should be enough to convince master clean me that he is in good hands in my collection - and with the quality I was also satisfied, so why not . Thanks to the diligent Stimmenabgeber! It's nice to see that there still is fun - even if it's new date has not quite hingehauen!
And because me your judgment is still important, I come now time for a paint that is close to my heart / lay. Respectively. you could say that it lies heavy on my stomach probably - I discovered it thanks to a friend (I myself worthy of the Maybelline shelves for only a few months of regular look) and I've master clean almost bought it immediately. Well, then he disappeared into the shelf and after some time I pulled him out there again - and immediately asked me: why the hell did I buy that?
For he is well, somehow not "classically beautiful". In a milky base swim coarse glitter parts - the shape is not quite recognizable, they are quite irregular - somewhere between Hexglitter, round glitter and quadrilaterals. That unfortunately leaves seem a bit shabby, master clean but the blast is then well that they shimmer in different colors: blue, green, orange and an indefinable sound (sometimes works, but only sometimes quite red). They all seem pretty clear ... kinda like it not to me. Lacquered master clean way, I have two layers p2 last forever 120 dangerous affair - if I remember correctly. master clean
On the nail, the particles distribute very good, but somehow only sparse. I do not know, it does not look finished, but looks more paint in my imagination even better - I've tried it namely master clean not ... Woahr, I will not warm up with the paint. But others like him - ChaHeVu example ... In terms of their post I can only say - the Première neige I would take. In Flash Cosmic I can do without.
This entry was posted Maybelline, Reas posts, standard range, Swatch, Wi (s) of stored hoarding master clean and 840, blue, cosmic flash, glitter, green, purple, Maybelline, orange, topper, again the hoard tagged. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
"Begone with him ...!" Great I have to laugh soo ... The idea with the vote is good, but I think mostly rather be alone. And blogging is because going round really! What I once painted, photographed and described, I do compared to the previous clear whether this is still good or can get away So I küre new favorites that may then remain *. *
I have just sooooo wide grin this paint I have also, and quite a few more years. He is often in and out again shortly thereafter migrated into the Aussortierbox - 3x thereabouts. I do not like him, I do not want to banish him as well. Because he's kind of unique and interesting at the same time but just as unspectacular and boring. master clean Sometimes I use it for designs with sandwich glitter. It provides master clean a chic background, but is characterized unfortunately quite unremarkable. I can not advise you, unfortunately - I feel like you! I am more curious on the outcome of the voting
Oh man, good to know that I'm not the only one who is so ambivalent! He is somehow pretty, but ... somehow I do not think it's madness but also how long is already in the range - this one reads indeed quite a bit about him. And anyway, I have not seen anyone who has worn the paint (and I can not imagine that I would not have recognized THE absolutely not!)
I have degrees spontaneously at Lena's "Scrap Secret Santa" thought vlt that is also something for you http://lenas-sofa.blogspot.de/2013/11/lack-schrott-wichteln-wer-hat-lust.html Lots of love Nela Sternenzauber
Welcome back! Here I blog along with Cyra about our favorite hobby is nail polish. Swatches master clean can be found here as well as reviews and all the other things master clean about nail polish: Nail Art, Storage, ideas and creativity!
Twitter Button RSS - Posts RSS - Comments Recent Posts Catrice - 710 Dulce & Havanna [Wi (e) the hoarding] Misslyn - 769 Pink Lady [Topper Time!] P2 rich care + color - so cool p2 060 - 010 cream velvet [ ready to wear LE] [Wi (e) the hoarding] Zoya - Dream [Zenith Collection] Categories Select Category a England alessandro Everything else relevant ANNY Artdeco Astor Barry M basic b

No comments:

Post a Comment