Friday, January 24, 2014

2014 (12) January (12) 2013 (77) December (12) November (20) October (20) September (17) May (4


Author: Lissa Evans Title: Stuart Horten - Eight coins and a magic workshop Band: Part I of a series Publisher: mixtvision Genre: Children's book ISBN: 978-3-939435-53-2 Year of Publication: September 2012 Number of pages: 297 Recommended Age: 9 Purchase Price : 13, 90 crumbs: höyrypesuri 4 First sentence: Stuart Horten was small for his age - the smallest boy in his class - but his parents were very large, which bedeutetem that he looked like an ant if he stood beside them. Content:
The time to the start of the new school year could not be more boring. First decide Stuarts höyrypesuri parents in a small town - his father's homeland - to draw, where nothing is going on. And then also annoy even those terrible triplets next door. As Stuart almost dying of inertia, he discovered still something interesting: an old money box. Sounds dull? But only if you do not know how it is to be opened. And so Stuart finds a message from his great-uncle .. a great mystery and a magic shop!
By chance I met Stuart at the Leipzig Book Fair. I looked at him and knew that this book was something special. As the publisher's representative handed me her card in hand, my heart gave a little jump. I was happy from the first moment on Stuart's adventures. My Opinion:
Very dear to my heart is Stuart's father, an impossible codger. By profession he is Crossword inventor .. and he makes all the glory. As word amorous creature I had my true joy to many a dialogue. Unusual terms and tricky questions seem to be the specialty of the Father. höyrypesuri This Macke distinguishes him, lets him live and real. This works his role really just as a side character. Unfortunately, I discovered that the translation is anything but successful. I stumbled across sentences that were partly no sense in German. höyrypesuri Only someone who had read the English höyrypesuri original, pointed me out that it was unfavorable translations. That did the flow of reading as its demolition. And derives the point that I had to withdraw. Thus, a serious höyrypesuri error may not reward you.
Our main protagonist came to me over the same very likeable. Stuart Horten who has to suffer greatly from its size, short stature. "Shorty" he is called höyrypesuri by his name ill-chosen (p. hoarding). Again and again the author plays on his disadvantage höyrypesuri and thereby gains certainly many children's hearts who feel too small and want to quickly grow very much. The way they can not rule out the positive aspects, and describes how small things can be quite large.
Most of all, however, I was the April. It is one of the triplets in the neighboring house and it has really lurks behind the ears. If she risked höyrypesuri her perky lip, I always had to smile. Some of the descriptions they have very clever and annoying stand. My thoughts flitted to my eternal favorite protagonist of all: Hermione Granger. In many traits the two resembled each other really scary. höyrypesuri Of course April could never appear as multi-faceted as it was JK Rowling succeeded with Hermione. For this, the slim book simply offered too few occasions.
In Evans story occur several pompous minor characters, drop their mysterious pasts and mysterious machinations with great fanfare in on itself. The author has a knack to lead its readers astray. I was never sure if I got to read the excesses of an incredible imagination, höyrypesuri or merely shenanigans full of tips and tricks. But precisely this balancing act is Evans admirably well done. Your talents she has put in authentic characters and surprising effects. I do not want to reveal at this point whether this is a children's book with fantastic höyrypesuri elements, or intricate physical games that bring the appearance. Because the search for clues that must cope alone, the reader höyrypesuri is, though again and again confusing, but also very fun. My conclusion: I believe that wearing this children's book with the title of the law Leipzig höyrypesuri reading compass, 2013, congratulations! I'm really looking forward to the second volume, which was published this summer. First of all ~ 4 ~ crumbs
Status: 14 January selling books: höyrypesuri - donated books: - Review höyrypesuri copies: - read books: 2/100 -> read pages: 515 of at least 25,000
2014 (12) January (12) 2013 (77) December (12) November (20) October (20) September (17) May (4) April (2) March (2) 2012 (164) December höyrypesuri (1 ) November höyrypesuri (6) October (2) September (10) August (22) July (24) June (19) May (22) April (19) March (20) February (16) January höyrypesuri (3) 2011 (93) Novembe

No comments:

Post a Comment