Saturday, January 18, 2014

In my mind


In my mind's looks like Badorties apartment, man. Can not feel my legs. Has poisoned me, this Badortie, man. Where is my little Japanese fan? I forgot him in the subway, man. Must chase immediately and bring him back. On the other hand, shit man, on it. Here's how it's now time, man. It also makes mistakes. Fan is now on the way to the happy hunting grounds. Arising and passing away, man. Can not move me eh degree. I'm still frozen in horror, man. Must desk tidy. Before that, what food, man. In the canteen, there's sausages. Dead pig in front of me, man. Big eyes look at me, man. Pig eyes wide as saucers. Würg. Must call urgently, man. Did there so'n deal going. Where is my fan?
Goodbyes Alzheimer; take care of someone afraid of administrative paperwork cleanup and order constraints bed; leave it inability thumb-sucking loneliness horse the band decisiveness, lack of wanderlust horse the band Gerichtgkeitsempfinden; disappointed hatred for the job homesick horse the band Humorlosigkeit interior emptiness Jenny Treibel syndrome heartache lack of empathy materialism Insheeption (compulsive hoarding) inferiority complex party longing psoriasis (psoriasis) rationalism; exaggerated blind alleys yearning complacency horse the band philistinism disorder, chronic irresponsibility word finding difficulties rejection
Imprint

No comments:

Post a Comment