Sunday, January 19, 2014

6 January 2014 at 13:40


The last time Wi (e) of the hoarding has been a while - so I need you maybe even remember at what paint it was all about: Esprit - Prestigious Red's it! A quite festive red Strategic mistake on my part, for you have found him so great that he can stay - and in percentage terms, he really has a decent majority. Well, if you mean - I'm maid sama more curious about your opinion on this fellow here, who lives namely even longer maid sama with me. In addition, the color of extremely difficult to capture, on the nail's images comes but halfway maid sama through. Well ... and somehow he looks depending maid sama on the lighting a bit different. Hmh.
And he is of p2, was once (perhaps more?) In the standard range and he was one of the first lakes of p2, which I just do not klarkam. Hold me tight! will also still be a Chanel wannabe Dupe, but who cares, because I have not April from Chanel.
However, the thing that bothers maid sama me the paint is something maid sama else - namely the order. As nice as the color is, the texture is just ... weird. Total aqueous behalf and even I think that you should get a color well in two layers cover so to organize without maid sama effort. Unfortunately, the paint needs me * always * three layers, maid sama because the brush often entrains the color, I had been possible on every job sites on the crescent. maid sama Yes, maybe I'm to blame - but in other paints I get it back also, where not here. * Koppschüttel *
So pretty the color is then also (no more, no less) - the order I feel along with the annoying bottleneck and the aqueous texture than simply lousy. But I know that the color is very popular - so what experiences have you done?
This entry was posted in Other things, p2, Reas contributions, Swatch, Wi (s) of stored hoarding and 190, dusky pink, subtly, hold me tight! , Neutral, p2, re-tagged the hoard. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
6 January 2014 at 13:40
7 January 2014 at 18:23
I've Taboo and find it really okay ... it lasts me but no longer or shorter than any other paint. The contract I was okay, and so on - but it is "okay" then for just 23 already really expensive ...
I feel in the survey does not represent my view: These colors are probably not a dime a dozen (which - as the paint really looks like and how my PC displaying it are two different maid sama things ...), but when the job is stupid, I would sort out the paint still
I have already elsewhere praises drained on this gem. I think the color is very special (I'm in the red area but also new * gg *), and my copy also has a super quality; 2 layers are fully sufficient, and the durability maid sama is already above average. * Liebhab * Ahaber - you seem less than enthusiastic, maybe you have a copy of Monday, or maybe you both the paint and you simply incompatible. So get rid of it, muck out, relieve, make room!
Abort
Welcome back! Here I blog along with Cyra about our favorite hobby is nail polish. Swatches can be found here as well as reviews and all the other things about nail polish: Nail Art, Storage, ideas and creativity!
Twitter Button RSS - Posts RSS - Comments Recent Posts Zoya - Dream [Zenith Collection] essence - 139 walk on the wild side [Wi (e) the hoarding] a England - Encore Margot [Ballerina Collection] KIKO - 435 Venom Teal [Dark Heroine LE] p2 - 190 hold me tight! maid sama [Wi (e) the hoarding] Categories Select Category a England alessandro Everything else relevant ANNY Artdeco Astor Barry M basic Biocura Blogparade butter London Catherine Arley Catrice Chanel China Glaze Color Club Cult Nails Cyras Posts Douglas purchases maid sama essence Esprit Essie Flormar GlitterGal Golden Rose KIKO Cosmetics Kosmo L'OREAL LCN Limited Edition Manhattan MaxFactor Maybelline Micro Cell Misslyn MNY nail design nail polish combinations Nfu.Oh Discontinued product Nubar Nude Championship OPI OPI DS Orly p2 care Reas posts Rival de Loop Rival de Loop Young Sally Hansen maid sama Collection SANTE Stamping standard range Swatch tags Compare W7 Wi (e) the hoarding arbitrary Picture of the Day Welcome Yves Rocher Zoya Blogroll maid sama Beautyholics.de Bonnyworld.net Cyws season home The Gelackmeierte :) Fatma about nail polish: All my colors Laquerdicted - Nineas nail polish blog <3 Lenis nail polish blog Lilo's Budget Blog Pinkmelon maid sama - reviews + Community trulla-la (ck) | Nail Art and Stuff Cyra Rea
~ Paint constituents Archives January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 201

No comments:

Post a Comment