Thursday, January 16, 2014

Kim, 45, has been in less than a year - lost 30kg, stopped sniff / smoke / drink alcohol best way t


Absolutely incredible! Never thought that I would go for 40 minutes today with the poor preparation I had! Fell asleep at 2:00 last night after being on the mill at a class reunion yesterday, the blast has not met the 27-year. It only got 5 hours of sleep, a little too little. Have ignored the food the past few days completely and this morning I pressed a large latte, that I had to pay for after the race :-) At the start huh I so piss even though I had eased the pressure best way to clean windows quarter before. best way to clean windows Has also been properly snotty the past two days so I huh set to a race now a bit over 40 minutes. But first, best way to clean windows we met a great group at the home of Tomas before the race to change. Jörgen, Anders Tomas and me.
Really nice guys! We took a light jog down to the start, ran a bit warm. It felt nothing good at all for me when I had a little pain in my legs and it felt sluggish at all. At the start, came the next shock when we stepped forward to get good seats at the front did not bring out the ropes, so I and a small group stepped too far forward, then one of the officials screaming that our times have begun, and that they will become invalid, not quite optimal, ran the entire race in the belief that I would not get an official time, well how and epoch they were wrong, did get some time in the result list, anyway. Once the lights went it felt like I was flying,'ve never experienced anything like it, the first 2 miles were felled at 7:28. At 5 km the clock stopped at 19:22 PB of 5 km by 30 seconds! then I had the 5 km left to run! could hardly believe it huh true and looked at the clock two times :-) The last 5 miles went without problems, dropped a little at the end but still managed to hold and lower my PB by a full eight seconds to 39.40. It was absolutely fantastic to finish the racing season to make the SUB 40 again, best way to clean windows this time in a Political Race, blast!
They huh these with coffee, no coffee before the start, directly after the race va I so piss me huh had to do it right on plan for lots of people, had no choice otherwise I would have had to do it in his pants, and because I knew we would jog home to Thomas, afterwards, I wanted to avoid it, it went in anyway good, they asked who was sitting closest to apologize, hope it's not stuck on somebody's camera lens only. -) This fantastic day ended with lunch at home by Tomas, grim nice. Many thanks! Now finally the racing season over, now I can focus on winter training, WONDERFUL! already looking forward to tomorrow morning!
/ / Jörgen Reply
Thank you! JN Reply
Kim, 45, has been in less than a year - lost 30kg, stopped sniff / smoke / drink alcohol best way to clean windows / eat unhealthy, started running 7 days a week and have registered for the Stockholm Marathon 2014. Join us on a journey - a journey to become motivated by any level and goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment