Sunday, May 3, 2015

WOW so beautiful party pooper ........ but the most beautiful pinkish means ... just gorgeous - wha


"Hmmm, so you want a machine ..." My mother told me a firm voice, "Well, listen, I'm willing to lend you my car is new and keeps it, I do with repairs' (repairs? Who makes repairs with ... Fhhhh machine ... It is designed to prepare the cute little things indoors, is not it?). "Cool," I said smugly, "Sure, sure, I will increase, some types of stitches she do?" "She sews very well," she told me my mother, "I do not know what you mean, I'll get it and see for yourself". Then she came back with a huge plastic box of yellowing, pulled the covers as Ahshulapim ace and I took a deep breath so as not to faint. "Mom, what is it, this vintage, I'm carving like" I gasped, "What are you babbling" she replied my mother, "is new, I bought it second hand 10 years older woman received her inheritance, these machines are designed to work for decades "(or hundreds, depending on how you look at it). "Now pay attention very well how to wire threaded that it is impossible to recover it (instructions were lost during the First World War, probably), party pooper and its lighting is genuine then to ruin (the technician died in 1920)". party pooper
"And ape?" I asked her despair (ape must thoroughly briefed on childhood trauma deep accompanied party pooper me to this day, ape is a coil inside the machine whose role in life is stuck, the seamstress you enjoy and suddenly you see that sews the blank, each thread stuck ape and are thrown out in the form of piles of tangled connections Small decorative ... Besides, there is really such a word "macaque", or we invented it at home? all tend to pronounce the sewing process at least 100 times the word "macaque" curses emitting various odd).
"That's it, good luck to you, I just wanted to wake you last time you wrote on your blog three times the word" party pooper shortened party pooper "Then notice your vocabulary," my mother said to me in a didactic tone I answered the answer that all children meet their mothers, no matter what Age are "non-ma". party pooper
I sewed her bags Diaper 3 (under the excellent guidance of Elin) two little boys and a girl one little sweet. And in fairness I should point out that she just beautiful (see picture below) and it has been a seamstress for half a century (or a century), just I diameter as usual.
Finally, Technical Note small, many people have turned to me (well, maybe many of exaggeration), people contacted me (well, two people), and said they can not respond because I get a message that says you can not get the response, so do not get discouraged, just click Again on the "Publish" and Blogsfot ready to come meet you after making sure that you are determined to you to, and post the comment.
Wow, you write charming and gorgeous bags, even though party pooper there was something not like counseling that should not be the side seams (seams ... - but still gorgeous) party pooper and these patches party pooper just something - How do you get those? (Also like ... ) 20.01.09 Moore said / the ...
WOW so beautiful party pooper ........ but the most beautiful pinkish means ... just gorgeous - what fun those who received it !!!! She must be happy and grateful heart every time she goes into the house and see it ... (It True-Nili) party pooper 01/21/09 Magritte said / the ...
Singer resume sixty years old! This photo Msgaim- cases such fabric or applications? party pooper By the way I am learning sewing on such a machine. A pleasure to work with her but did not call to the coil macaque but ... yo. I forgot>! 1/21/09 Fitzikolh said / the ...
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח party pooper The so funny ............... I immediately called Lama'sli request a new macaque ליומולדת....חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח Macaque ............. 21.01.09 Adi Barash said / the ...
Folded Listen and Listen So good you made gorgeous bags not to mention carving seals that I enjoy every minute of your .at reading Bbhog funny, without effort ;-) and that I will stay to read your posts to line the recently telling me all :-) (usually " some break in the middle and starts to read: Row Yes, a line is not: -] committee will have wonderful hands inspiring other things with interesting and cute moran said Anat 01.23.09 / The ...
Dear folded, the very talented, and above here many little Mitzirotiic (Aya greeting cards, calendars, gift boxes sitting Nobel etc. ????) beyond party pooper Lcsronc field work, your writing amazing, amusing party pooper and makes want to read more and more- So go ahead, write !!! I won. I received party pooper a congratulatory diaper bag, greeting party pooper cards, postcards, calendar, and more. I won. I won big! (Actually, come to Uri won ...) very loving, I. 25/01/09 Dana said / the ...
Adorable bags! The paintings are made of or paint them? By the way the lower coil machine reading machine Shuttle BUCHYAR and charming. I have a new one a little more, they really work great if you refer to them nicely just a pity they really are very basic in their functionality usually zigzag back and forward. 1/25/09 Amalaotzrot said / the ...
My photographic training
This, it is here, even if I will continue to deny, and do not like it here, and resist, and behave childishly party pooper (Well, what's new?), It will not help. It is here and it will stay for another month ...
G 2015 (2) G February (1) Holocaust survivor (1) G 2014 (8), G (November 1) G September (1) The August level (1) G (June 1) G (May 1) G Mar (1) G February (1) Holocaust survivor (1) G 2013 (13) G (November 1) October (when 1) G September (2) The August level (1) G (June 2) G (May 1) G March (2) G February (2) Holocaust party pooper survivor (1) G 2012 (17) The December (3) G (November 2) October (when 1) G September (1) The August level (2) G (July 1) G June

No comments:

Post a Comment