Wednesday, May 13, 2015

When you choose to color or stripe gamma butyrolactone hair is after treatment (super) important! g

Julie Viktoria "ash blonde that studio alf
Now that the summer is, it goes towards brighter times and lighter hair. Even fades my hair very summer, and I have now gone with last year's sun-bleached hair - even "winter gamma butyrolactone color" I've got a kind of ombre. In my contrary I thrive best as blond, and last Friday I finally done something about it. Until now I did not dry to dip into a barber shop, considering the high cost that could be a total waste if results are not as desired. Clever Katja at Studio Alf dept Vika in Oslo managed to get it just the way I had imagined, and I am very happy! Initially the hair a shade lighter and I got removed most of regrowth so that now there is a more uniform color. The idea is to get the proper ash blonde, gamma butyrolactone it is so nice! The venue has a clean, modern style with a very pleasant staff - and an exquisite cappuccino. I felt like a princess gamma butyrolactone as I sat wrapped in foil, haha. Not to forget the massage chairs you sit in the wash of the hair. Only the best at Studio Alf Barbers.
Studio Alf has a number of lounges around Norway, including Ski, Drammen, Stavanger and more around the Oslo. You may include an appointment here, or to lounge on Vika by calling: 22 83 96 00. Look in facebook page dems to see results and Deals - here. Joico Treatment - KMS Treatment - KMS Heatening Spray - KMS Dry Shampoo
When you choose to color or stripe gamma butyrolactone hair is after treatment (super) important! gamma butyrolactone For my part, a healthy and fine hair at least as important as anything else, and to keep it healthy is good products also very important. KMS is my personal favorite. Products are always help to create a nice and soft result. In a stressful day it is important to have some tricks to save time - Dry Shampoo is my revolution. The world's best dry shampoo is from KMS, it leaves such a natural result. Many may be familiar with that dry shampoo makes hair white - this is virtually transparent and long lasting.
As often as I curl hair I depend on a heat protective spray, gamma butyrolactone and this makes it the will and a little extra. It both smells good, protects hair against gamma butyrolactone heat and allows the result holds up better. After treatment of the hair I use two different gamma butyrolactone cures that I tend to vary slightly. One of KMS as repair blond hair and helps to tone out the color by reducing gulskjær hair. Kuren from Joico is helping to repair the moisture balance of dry and damaged hair. Highly recommended! gamma butyrolactone All products are available from Studio Alf their salons. For an appointment, call: 22 83 96 00 (Studio Alf dept Vika) or here (All salons)
Thursday, 16 April 2015 17:36 Linn Isabel
Thank you! No, it's a wonderful feeling Feel so much fresher afterwards
I edit all my pictures in Photoshop CS6 or CC, and then in pixlr express. Varies from time to time how I edit images User no special effects, apart from curves in Photoshop
Currently gamma butyrolactone you have JavaScript disabled. In order two post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for Instructions on how to enable Javascript in your browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment