Sunday, May 3, 2015

Of course, every one / one has its own considerations, its budget, and its decisions, darbas and th


I gathered here a number of sources darbas and references I found, and I share with you my considerations generally my selection Betty (non-definitive name of my sewing machine. More work on it ...). I will not specify here the various brands - for a short visit or a short walk in the store online will give you all this information. Starting cheaper home machines (brother, pfaff hobby, Singer, bran, etc.) to those that specialize in niches (for example - to select quilting pfaff, or certain models of Husqvarna).
Of course, every one / one has its own considerations, its budget, and its decisions, darbas and that's fine. Budget - the most sucks, but that's what has. How much money to spend on a machine at the moment? Household machines can achieve, news and alkaline (in terms of options seams, strength, etc.) around NIS 2,000 (a few hundred here and there), you can find second-hand machine several hundred dollars (in those stores which sell new machines), and of course, you can go wild and buy the record sophistication. The sky is the limit, there are machines darbas that cost more than ten thousand NIS. Find out if there's a store trade-in option. Maybe if you bring grandma's old machine, darbas now gathering darbas dust in the closet - you get a few hundred dollars off. If you do not like - do not be shy, ask laying celebrity. Nothing To Lose :) Of course, this is new and a bit more fun "safe" in terms of the functioning of the machine, see below the (? Who's your dady). There is also the option to order machinery from abroad. See related forum thread textile art and felting. I decided a new machine I prefer to buy in the country, where I have the technical support I want, and not have to deal with transformers and various flow conversion. Could well be that with more experience I choose this option. Luckily, my budget allowed me a respectable basic household machine, darbas so I opted for the new machine.
Sewing needs - what and how many are going to sew? Is the machine is a hobby? Is simple home repairs? darbas Is this the beginning of a new quilting career? Of course it's a difficult question to answer. I had no idea whether it embarks on a hobby that I will become the love of my life (after family, darbas of course :)), or within three months, it really did not understand what I was hoping for. So I decided to go for the basic machine darbas and reliable, relatively, so even if you'd whip her every few months to a small patch - it will still be true (what I call - low maintenance). I had planned to reach the quilt, but also basic machine can sew patches (plus foot and foot walks free, machine features, see below), and then I'm not going to sew them for a living, or in very large quantities. darbas My tip: to formulate a position on the issue, go to workshops for beginners sewing. These workshops will get the workshop host (usually a woman, what to do ...) machine to sew it. So you can experiment darbas with sewing (note, did you enjoy the process? Or frustrated him? Is Right after the workshop comes to you to register for another one?), To gain some experience in operating a machine in a guided, and you can also consult the guide for the types of machines, it has a lot of experience (usually) and its opinion is worth hearing. ? Who's your dady - technical support and spare parts is very important, in my opinion, Slmconh be a father (or mother). If you encounter a technical problem in the machine - it is important to know who to turn to. That is one reason I decided to buy a machine in the country and abroad (although some girls who Zinger service, for example, despite bought abroad). darbas Of course it does not contradict darbas the purchase of a second hand machine - often stores also sell second hand machines darbas and give them responsibility. darbas But if you buy from someone via hand 2 or something like that - the machine remains little orphan, and if it breaks down, there is no one to complain to. Of course, if you are familiar technician sewing machines, darbas then earned :) spare parts and legs - Is the machine you are interested in has specific spare parts car brand (I heard of such parts in some Mhbrninot, Pap various? Or you can use pieces and legs Standard? Even if it is unique parts , does not rule out straight, but to find out what their price - perhaps equivalent standard parts. Machine Register or mechanical darbas - I realized that the machine was more sophisticated, there are more things that can go wrong (and more expensive to replace some of computerized darbas dispensing just metal). Keep in mind. On the other hand , computing comes as a convenience to the user - and indeed comfortable. my machine is computerized, darbas and in the meantime I do not feel saved (but I'm fresh here, so maybe it will change). Features machine is important to consider whether you should - sewing automatic buttonholes - if interesting you sew clothes may come across a lot of work with buttons, so make it easier darbas for a machine with a sewing automatic buttonholes (instead of sewing in four different stages). I, for example, there is no such thing. Still not sewed even clothes, so I can not say that I miss him. yet. threading automatically - it does not really automatic, but rather "equipment helps threading". I am in favor. Hate thread a needle, even when I embroidered by hand. A waste of time and effort eyes, I think. Types of stitches - whether you interesting decorative seams (useful for quilting, among others, but it is largely a matter of personal taste)? Do you have shaped stitch overlock (if you plan many multiples clothes, you should!)? I can not believe that a machine that has no basic stitches (straight, zigzag, etc.), the question is what you are planning extra, and worth considering it. Feet - If there's darbas a chance you want to sew quilts, you should make sure that it is possible to install a foot and leg goes free. I recommend darbas to make sure it anyway. Maybe you feel like Sew freely like here? Going on foot is also used for sewing of fabrics Mnoiilnim (known in English Laminated) and I'm sure that has more uses. ** Update: Needle position - the machine that I bought, there is an option to move the needle to the left or right (unless you change the type suture, and then the position darbas of the needle automatically changes accordingly). darbas I need this function, for example, when I want to do top-stitch very close to the edge of the canvas (I am currently using a hidden hem foot and sew to cling very close to the edge of the

No comments:

Post a Comment