Tuesday, July 1, 2014

* Play God (25) * large modern epidemics (9) * hipnofòbia (20) play at being gods * (9) milloringli


I found a very good idea of the point today of asking a bunch of writers who expliquéssim what was our favorite book of love (after all, St. George is our day of love, right?) . I do not know if you saw the supplement, but I confess I hang here on the plain (for the first time in public) tilex the impact that Werther had in my literary career. No Goethe Hipnofòbia there had been, I guess! Take and read what others say fellow plain fun.
I do not know if I could answer that question. At least now I do not come to the head, the thing is that I look at other things, in spite of many books tells a love story. I do not know if you concede is that St. George is our Valentine's Day ... in fact, Valentine's Day is Valentine's Day, but they have become a party Corte Ingles, many of us spend (many others not). St. George is a day to express love, but also give roses and books to relatives and friends, even colleagues, without implying qua love anywhere, least romantic love to describe the infatuation. Come on, I smashed the guitar today, I can relax. 8:06 am
Eiiiii I won! I was one of four who voted "El amor en los tiempos of cholera." Forgive the euphoria, but it made me excited. Thanks, Salvador, because down here do not have access to the supplement. At 9:09 am
XeXu, SJ Catalans celebrated as Valentine's Day before SV, which is a northern European tradition that has roots in Spain travé United States. They are both relatively modern traditions, if I am not mistaken, the idea of moving money in mind, of course. Everyone who select the more (or less!) Likes. jomateixa, tilex and there will be ... ;) Xavier, that of García Márquez was my second choice. Also I read as a teenager and it affected me a lot, but Werther has the honor of being the first ... 9:36 am
Humsa ... I'm sorry, but do not read anything in the plain! I can not make the image large enough. Mmmm ... my favorite book of love? Oh, I do not know. Is that all I am a Nyonya romantic novels like Treasury bills! I found a few more films as a romantic ... is based on a novel (which I have not read), the say. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen. Long live the classics! (I promise to read it someday ... when you are old!) 8:33 pm
Oh, you! Have penchant for love stories that end badly? By the way ... people will respect you a lot ... to me they were taking tilex the beating until I get word verification. tilex Nobody says anything to you. The world is quite uneven. Yaiza: Right click on the image, copy the URL, paste it into a new tab and do you'd like :-) 11:26 pm
Assumption, have tried disconnecting the words verification and in three days I received three spam comments. Sorry, the again! And it is certainly not give me the beating: you just did it! :) 5:12 pm
Wow, this is to the beating? But if I do not bother these words, I see the good, and there were partisan, that had put :-) Nothing was an attack of envy hahaha ... 12:38 am
* Play God (25) * large modern epidemics (9) * hipnofòbia (20) play at being gods * (9) milloringlix * (5) * picapoc (4) Quèéselcàncer * (18) * fangs (24) BookCrossing ( 6) soundtrack (124) stupidity (214) Day blogger tilex in Crisis (8) events (29) sex of angels (22) choice (84) Greatest Hits (26) Language and Literature (190) Media (32) method ( 6) news (48) parenting (60) promo (37) short stories (1) review (26) culture shock (21)
2014 (32) June (5) May (5) April (9) March (4) February (3) January (6) 2013 (82) December (8) November (4) October (6) September (7) August tilex (11) July (5) June (10) May (5) April (5) March (8) February (6) January (7) 2012 (136) December tilex (15) November (13) October (13) September (8) August (8) July (9) June (13) May (13) April (13) March (16) February (8) January (7) 2011 (143) December (6) November (7) October ( 12) September (9) August (13) July (12) June (8) May (11) April (19) March (20) February (10) January (16) 2010 (215) December (16) November (17 ) October (20) September (23) August (13) July (17) June (21) May (20) April (15) March (18) February (20) January (15) 2009 (226) December (19) November (19) October (23) September (17) August (15) July (21) June (20) May (19) April (22) March (21) February (14) January (16) 2008 (89) December (17) November (15) October (9) September (16) August (8) July (9) June (8) May (6) April (1)
DISCLOSURE OF MY BLOGS
WHAT THAT was going
Luis Suarez to "Thumbelina" No. 70 (Brugué

No comments:

Post a Comment