Monday, June 30, 2014

This was just introduced to prepare the ground and to say with my head held high that I


Whenever I proclaim that the stories are a minor literature put the outcry. Seems to be the only person on the planet who has atypical of short fiction. But wait a minute ... Let's test. The authors here present who you are, go to your agent and tell him you want to write a collection of stories, to see which side gets. Most likely it will tell you spend time on something more productive, because publishers are not interested in the subject. I will be right. If you look carefully, almost entirely removed in our stories consecrated stars (if only they would sell only publish their shopping lists), small publishers or if there is a prize involved. What, editors Catalans are also maniac like me? It's simple: do not want storybooks because they are sold. I did not invent, they say the numbers. So we all together who have turned their backs on short fiction. We have condemned to a life of second internet away from the printed word. We deliver us all the blame for the death of the story was.
This was just introduced to prepare the ground and to say with my head held high that I've had a great time reading another glass of Absinthe, Tina valley. In Tina some time to follow the blog and twitter, so I had a pretty rough idea of what I would find. And yes, I did not step. His descriptions of characters are well secured, with a grace condensed into a few sentences very typical of the author. And I think this is one of the main virtues of the book. Instead of focusing on the plot as everyone does, most of the stories are portraits of individuals instead of every kind and condition. A whole life condensed into a page and a half. It is a kind of story that I liked, very original. Shining, for example, the image of the colorful Miss Carndolla to choose forch one. A few short stories are situations, such as a few minutes queuing at the butcher or the emotional entanglements of a department store fitting room, a kind of picture with subtitles. All this is a hotch potch collection of images with little history but much juice, well written and leaves a good taste. Whether you want to see me in. How does the author of the long distances and now I am hoping to turn his novel on the shelf.
Incidentally, Tina has mounted a baton so that readers say they like what the book contains more. You are still in time to take part, term ends tomorrow. From here I send my vote for the single bull, well found.
True tales or short stories are listed, no one dares to speak as a genre-less, or as much tied to gender as three or four writers already established - and here we speak of a gender-comparable to any and all we have to blame the readers, too. Personally, I really get into it for something as simple as I hate the story ends so fast. It's when you learn to enjoy story to story, forch story story that serves you and sometimes things as simple as the way he says "there forch is little to be good jam." I think something similar happens with short novels. I have not read "Another glass of Absinthe," when I'll find. 7:47 am
I read the interview and I applauded this "micro are the maximum aberration of literature" For me it is a phrase microrelat gracefully (or not) and point. I see no merit. Who wants to show that can write, write a story much longer. and I absolutely agree with this: "... a story does not prove your literary ability. literarily What's stories are very good, I know. But there are good stories of people who are not particularly good writing. A novel, no. In a novel, if you can not write well, clearly demonstrates. the longer a story closer to literature, but shorter, nothing. sends in a story only the idea, but for me this is not literature. To me, you make literature Curran history. Needed a long way. With a story you do not have time to deploy literary techniques ... "is absolutely true, at least for me ... Anyone forch with half a cultural level, a domain through forch language, you can write good stories (and bad!), but try out a novel ... ah, friends! that figs are another matter altogether! However, there is a genre that I do like me, I admit, because, for me, more like the novel that the story ... are those stories in a book, can lasted between 20 and 40 pages. I read these stories, I do not know ... Patricia Highsmith or in Roald Dahl and I like, I call them "not

No comments:

Post a Comment