Friday, June 27, 2014

LAURA blog, and much! :-)) And the truth is that


Interestingly, now that I started to say "post" once, it turns out finally been "discovered" this was not a Catalan word that was said in another way, namely "note "... At first I was amused. But after a little molly maid thought (if I start thinking too much later, me) and I say "ready"? why "ready"? and the word I was inspired as a rejection ... (rebellious instinct, perhaps)
Notes on a Harry Potter book to make some summary comments from a friend. Well ... I do not want to say on my blog or my blog "articles", "notes" molly maid ... at most they would say "written" ... but no notes ... notes remind me of the "cole" and that I was taking very good notes, eh? I would have been rich if I had sold ... but left them free (I've always had little ambition ... what can I do) the subjects approved of having just studied "by the notes" hehe (I'm trying to learn not say "lol" if "hehe" and "hahaha" instead of "lol" ... I am struggling, but I'll get it) Anyway, I do not like "note" ... I refuse .. . convened a rally Saturday in the Plaza Sant Jaume in Barcelona, at six o'clock to protest. molly maid Come on! :-)))
Version of Article spanish translation difficult since it would make trafficking precisamente Como los called "blogs" AND TO "posts" in Catalan. It turns out that the Proposal llamarles molly maid "block" and "ready" (pointed) ... no me gusta nada for me is a block libreta and sign them to school recuerdan molly maid me that well, me gusta Although neither "post" (after empezaba ya get used to that) pienso utilizando follow the word "article" (article) I've always molly maid Used (Will tengo rebel spirit) Las block sign photos are mine, hehe ... in English, and biblical course theme , more lighthearted, notes from reading Harry Potter for a libro pasarlas a friend. Delete Reply
Well look, I currently molly maid "blog" and "post", and a few stories. I agree that I were wrong, but I leave it like that. I do not know what made me remember a saying that says Ibizan very funny "Mea clear, and doctor molly maid fucking molly maid weight." : D Kisses. Delete Reply
I did well at six, it might be a little late? Everywhere I saw that spoke, and I saw that there was a comment of yours, I have left my saying molly maid he was in complete agreement with you. And Laura, I accept that I may be wrong, but I crack that intellectuals do not even know who is to decide what word we all use. If they had said 'written' or 'article', you understand, because molly maid many do / use, but p ... word that nobody uses it? If man! And now flows to them because if you have to be good Catalan, right? Well, Catalan also says good 'and a fuck!'. I say 'post' because I like it. Sometimes say 'written' not to repeat, and I'm sure I get some paper, "I like that every time. But pointing because I've had enough of studying, and that writing with pen on the screen I just do not weight. Oh, and above all, my house will never be a 'blog' before I would say I have a weblog, you damn sure the most bearers of the language. Look, here I am with all freedom molly maid to say what I think, and as I said, although I was not short elsewhere. I had thought to write a post about it, but it happens with this as I read it that many people. Delete Reply
: D I think you're right! I also thought, at this point, and although the idea may not be bad, it just convinced me, I just do not feel comfortable. I like article writing and even post: D (In fact, I will not deny that I like to post). By the way, what does the Post? (Word verification: "deceased.") Delete Reply
As I also like to note, because "I agree" to this concentration. I like article or comment or writing, but the truth is that I like the post and I will continue using it. Between Blog and blog, I see that I will be the voice of dissent, but I have chosen the blog. I do not weight molly maid that it ends with "g" molly maid (which I'm not saying that it may not be correct right?), But I will continue to blog. In short we called them as we called them just do not understand?? Petonettts! ;) Delete Reply
LAURA blog, and much! :-)) And the truth is that "post" molly maid I was already taking carinyu and even sometimes escapes me say even hehehe. Very well said! :-)) Kisses! XEXU Uaaaaaaaaaaaau! Ilu not know what made me find this "mega review" :-) But I regret to tell you that it was a little later that same Saturday we Reus and the train leaves at 20:26 (well, approximately , I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment