Saturday, June 28, 2014

0-3 years 3 years 4 years 5 years alphabets actions extracurricular activities water supply AMPA En


There are already 3 years that this blog does not renew its image and to think that, lately I'm having a lot of changes in my life, is a good time to clean and update these ideas a little lecture. You might not all agree, but I think the changes are always good, new perspectives and expands our vision of things: Reborn! (Uff, I put that philosophy ... lol).
The most striking is the background and header as they are brand new. The sign I created myself using the little crystal clean knowledge I have of phostoshop. I wanted to include it in the spiral elements that have become essential in the block (since its creation have always appeared in the design and could not miss). The template crystal clean is virtually the same, only I changed the width of the column posts and gadgets and I used the same colors (orange, red, purple ...) simply by changing them around. In the pages have only changed one of the sections, the others are equal, but not wasted any changes in the future. Thus, the stories in sheets away to become one of the entrances to publish soon. Were replaced by collaborators / ideas is where you will find the list of people participating in the blog with resources and ideas. The column on the right side to make it closer, I've tried to do a good cleaning and remove "dirt" that had accumulated. crystal clean Watching and reading very Blocks arrive at the conclusion that less is more, that is, those who are more like simple reading and to facilitate the focus on what is important.
I wholeheartedly hope you like it and that change has been for the better. crystal clean I greatly appreciate your feedback comment (whether good or not so good) to be used to evaluate the result. Also, I am curious to know your impressions! ^ _ ^
Star, you've crystal clean been a very nice design! Background crystal clean stars very successful thinking who the blogger; besides all colors crystal clean and all kinds, such as your tickets. We congratulate the header graphic, I like! The width of the text perfect and the staff is very appropriate to the amount of resources you can find. I only bother checking the comments; since I have vision problems and I spend a long time to hit it and sometimes I go without crystal clean being able to tell you anything. Kisses admired Carmen March 24, 2014 13:37
Hi girls! That you have been quick! On the word verification to Carmen as I said in another post that I tried to remove it. I spent a few days without it but it was horrible for me because I get a lot of spam (something exaggerated! Least 5 or 6 per day) and I had to put it back: (I do not know exactly crystal clean happens because Therefore, I do not know if it will be the number of visits or what ... I have no idea ... But I can not do without crystal clean the little word T_T I feel much ... Other than that, I read that in general crystal clean the change has been positive and I liked. Carmen, tell you a secret: crystal clean I've thought a lot with you and your visual problems. Quedara I tried to design the lightest possible. Expect your accomplishment! 24 March 2014 15 : 08
Me gusta mucho Change, but I reconozco that will cost ya you get used barbed identificaba with deep and cabecera of you always. But ya you identificaré bit with this. Very cool! March 24, 2014 15:13
Star this great change. I'm think that the renewed from time to time is always crystal clean good, a very good makeover!! And the title of IDEAS MASTER, very creative!! A tempered petonàs!!! March 25, 2014 21:43
Aaaaiii what give me joy! The truth is I was a little afraid that it says Look. It is not the first person who tells me that I identify with the old image or loved another header. But see also generally see positive changes. Many thanks to all for the comments! Made me very excited! March 25, 2014 23:03
0-3 years 3 years 4 years 5 years alphabets actions extracurricular activities water supply AMPA English animal friends birthdays apps aquarium crystal clean trees Christmas trees Arcimboldo articles artists auditions Hallelujahs authors autism self whales crystal clean Welcome beasts bit of intelligence bugs witch balls box of mushrooms treasures calendars camel bells songs snails face masks carnival letters chestnut horse chestnut crystal clean chestnuts Spanish crystal clean Spanish cinema circus science collage color contest against seam stories penned pollution firefly kitchen Women's crystal clean Day Mother's Day Father's Day on the child dictates drawings costumes such diversity road safety dossiers dragon crystal clean body time elephants emotions guessing surveys commissioned interviews

No comments:

Post a Comment