Sunday, July 6, 2014

Illiteracy


After a few hard days at work, I needed something to detoxify neurons. My shock treatment: learning to play a new instrument (I play in many, but all mediocrement) and grab a book at random from my pile of earrings. Yesterday I spent the night accompanied by electric bass and Kirmen Uribe. Today I see things clearer (and I have blisters on fingers).
I'm intrigued by The formula is said to be used in aqueta carpet cleaning novel. I see that if we will buy this book and I :) One instrument that curious, I'll see how it sounds carpet cleaning :) youtubejar 8:55 am
I'ma denied by instruments. I still remember when the school began to teach us to play the guitar and was the bad. It is not as simple as it seems know how to play an instrument! 5:01 pm
I wanted to buy a Didgeridoo and suggested that if I ever found a home both go out the door. Now I am a frustrated musician Aboriginal. Try of this bass. 10:23 pm
Aris, I was hooked. Since I first heard Tubular Bells I want to be like Mike Oldfield. Jomateixa, I see that we will soon have an electric oruqestra of cotnrabaixos! ;-) Louis, and I'll tell you why at the end. At the moment I do not dislike but not excite me either. Prefer bass. ;-) Assumpta, the guitar is easier, I assure you. Café've pasted the reference to the first. I am a big fan of Levin. The next crisis I try with a stick. XeXu more blisters paste, then ... :-/ Alyebard when I said I had bought a bass qeu I found the bags at the door. Luckily after I explained that it was electrical (takes less and less noise) and got amnesty. 12:31 am
* Play God (25) * large modern epidemics (9) * hipnofòbia (20) play at being gods * (9) milloringlix * (5) * picapoc (4) Quèéselcàncer * (18) * fangs (24) BookCrossing ( 6) soundtrack (124) stupidity (215) Day blogger in Crisis (8) events (29) sex of angels (22) choice (84) Greatest carpet cleaning Hits (26) Language and Literature (190) Media (32) method ( 6) news (48) parenting (60) promo (37) short stories (1) review (26) culture shock (21)
2014 (33) July (1) June (5) May (5) April (9) March (4) February (3) January (6) 2013 (82) December (8) November (4) October (6) September (7) August (11) July (5) June (10) May (5) April (5) March (8) February (6) January (7) 2012 (136) December (15) November (13) October (13) September (8) August (8) July (9) June (13) May (13) April (13) March (16) February carpet cleaning (8) January (7) 2011 (143) December (6) November ( 7) October carpet cleaning (12) September (9) August (13) July (12) June (8) May (11) April (19) March (20) February (10) January (16) 2010 (215) December (16 ) November (17) October (20) September (23) August (13) July (17) June (21) May (20) April (15) March (18) February (20) January (15) 2009 (226) December (19) November (19) October (23) September (17) August (15) July (21) June (20) May (19) April (22) March (21) February carpet cleaning (14) January (16) 2008 (89) December (17) November (15) October (9) September (16) August (8) July (9) June (8) May (6) April (1)
This blog is worth $ 6,082.5 And you?
LANDSCAPE watercolor ...
4 hours ago
Psalms
stardate: tribute
17 hours ago
O-TeArai
> Hunger Titles
1 day ago
Bricks, bricks and bricks
1 day ago
From my SEA
The unexpected grateful LIVING WITH IRINA
2 days ago
Poetry Youth
Visits
2 days ago
Tretzevents
Centennial Joan Vinyoli
3 days ago
Books, period!
A visit to Konvent.0
4 days ago
rice and prawn cutlet, or other types of rice sick
5 days ago
or the blog. rinal
Illiteracy
1 week ago
Tied to summer festivals
1 week ago
Download Joseph Selva
St. John Amades ... "Ora pro nobis" carpet cleaning
1 week ago
garbí24
TON AND errant Viking (Viking Trilogy III)
2 weeks ago
Talk about when we talk about the Bauhaus?
2 weeks ago
Books read and reading
One day, a place: New Castle Flix
3 weeks ago
A fine day for a parade
4 weeks ago
Another invention
Souffle time
1 month ago
Memory and Horizon
1 month ago
The worst blog in the world
Our word
John Pinyol
Fresh News Hill Man
The trace of Clarisse
Xarel_10
Neighbourhood Stories
Green Zebras
Reflections human
Alírica
KEY IN WOMEN
Pulling it Blog
How Much lyrics
Travel to Narragonia
TEBEÍSTAS: Author Photo COMICS
Abulafia
Bitassa at leisure - Blog of Benjamin likes about
Frictions
Travel shared family

No comments:

Post a Comment