Thursday, July 3, 2014

Salvador, with these experiences (sublime, delicious!) We just explained (thanks for sharing them!)


Hear the views of readers is always an interesting thing. At least it is for me, I'm not surly these authors that close to home and do not want to know about the world. I find it very useful to know what has caused reactions I have written a text, whether good or bad. Usually I get it thanks to the internet, either by email or publicly on blogs and I think it is a great advantage we have writers today. However, rarely have the opportunity to discuss face to face with one of my readers, barring the closest friends, and that's a shame. Interestingly, this last visit to Catalonia did a marathon unexpected contact with the public, enough to recharge the batteries for a good season. I started with a conference in Unversitat Vic where I faced five hundred high school and college students who had read the Immortals, healthy and perfect. A book that working class as the major handicap of having been imposed, and that can create some logical precautions. But in this case the response was very positive. I had a spurt of good questions at the end of the presentation and then still had to queue who commented to me talk to me while useful to get an autograph. One of the most rewarding things to do is to see that popular books to stimulate interest in science who tomorrow must complete laboratories, and how these reactions I had a heap. I came out very motivated to continue the work.
The second initiatory experience was running into me in the street that someone was reading my new book. The fact that we live so far from my "potential audience" makes this a rarity, if not an impossibility. Sure, it must be said that the meeting was in my town, where I have enough friends, relatives and acquaintances who appreciate palma del rio me enough to help me oust Ruiz Zafón the top of the bestseller lists ever I post something (a vegda more, thank you all! Do CYCLING). Still, it was a pleasant surprise to bring nano swings and bumping another father sitting on a bench with a book in his hands. We had a good conversation on the subject and told me quite frankly that the most and least liked. Then he added another well-known and we review palma del rio more books in my production. palma del rio In full session of constructive criticism, I was mentally taking note.
The third, and perhaps even more magical, it was discovered that the daughter and son of a friend palma del rio of a friend had read Tururut class. palma del rio I liked that a lot. Talk to younger readers is an experience. Makes you want to dedicate yourself to children's literature full time. This audience is the most passionate and the most sincere there: if you do not like something you say clearly. The end ask me to dedicate the book I suppose can be considered a good sign. Encouraged by this small market survey, now I started to read Tururuts my nano without saying that his father has done, of course, do not want a biased answer. Can you imagine how happy I made when stories palma del rio have quickly become your favorites (at least to appear to others, we know that these things are short). Learned the names of all the characters and now it is he who tells me what happens in each flat, but moved with his half llenguantge incomprehensible. And I try not to look like ears m'estarrufo saturated pride writer.
ui, this post might the headline "dribbles dribbles": D The truth is that writers tend to be short and you're both communicators and always appreciated. The ability to share your work with you part of itself and this is often very rewarding, at least for the reader :) 9:33 am
maybe this will follow the story of Tururut I'm not a writer, but I made up a story where the protagonist palma del rio was a mischievous fairy every night and had to explain the new things that happened palma del rio to the fairy, they do not n never get tired ... 10:17 am
Salvador, with these experiences (sublime, delicious!) We just explained (thanks for sharing them!) You owe having gained 4 tons! What dream live it ... A kiss much admired! SU PS. And this will Tururut aivat the home, without a doubt! 10:24 am
Wow! What should be excited to see that people recognize your work as well, right? ains ... What envy!! : S I'll have a look at these stories of Tururut to see if I recover some love science, I've always had a bit cross! 10:43 am
Martha, you've palma del rio said it! One thing is released, the

No comments:

Post a Comment