Monday, April 6, 2015

The wait seemed endless. I sat there and looked at various individuals and only wished amah us one

Day 13, Monday, September 4, 2006 | Gimlyho freefall
We get up very early because the hostel must be within eight hours cleaned and emptied. For some of us, it's getting up ready epitome of hell on earth because Dočesná us ended sometime between the second and third in the morning, so to force the lid to open, a lot of work and persuasion.
Around eight we all manage to be packing a hostel had also looks livable. Each of us has eagerly awaits the arrival of money. People in small groups debate the Harvest Festival yesterday, how about we get the money or the way back to Ostrava. It does not take long and I got my czechokredity that we have honestly earned. It's not as much as last year, because I worked amah fewer days, but I'm happy - I have enough money to iPod.
But we train goes up around 10:30, so we sit in front of hostel and we have over an hour to do. I'm going to look at pickers to say goodbye to Mirka and Luke. For a while they'll sit and have a chat and then I go back to the hostel. How do I find almost everyone had already left the station and I hesitated, because I am left with lunch packet. But it would not be me, I could not get food. They therefore destructive action Z and I appropriates bag with five rolls and two grease cheeses that have been left on the bench in front of the residence. As I later found out my brunch was far better to win than the one he had others, because amah the chef of Úštěk probably wanted us to remember him and packed a package of salami into tourist who we are throwing out several times during the hop and that was really disgusting.
The train arrives pretty tolerance Czech Railways and after whistle dispatcher, leaving Liběšice. The following are then just one last glance at the empty hops a train rollovers over the hill and we see we have only an unknown landscape.
For entertainment, or perhaps embarrassment away old Pepa, which can be heard through the entire train. In Lito must change due to lockout the bus. The bus, which I arrived on hops, is opposed to these new piece he had just left the factory. Occupy an entire bus and veteran Pepa again takes care of upheaval. That's when we are approaching the roundabout and across the bus yells: "Right, okay." And then he adds: "Oh, it's kruháč, so I apologize."
In Roudnici n. Labem me but waiting for the next surprise. Transfer onto a train to Prague and it into an entirely new line of 471st The path is then a wonderful experience. Everything still smells new, air cooled so that your toes are cold, the toilet amah everything works but the main advantage is the silence. I never thought that a train journey can be as quiet and comfortable. I am quite irritating fact that this set is the first time I saw up in the country. I do not know that i would ride here in northern Moravia. Perhaps because of the beliefs of the people of Prague that Asia starts in Pardubice and so do not need those resulting air quality and comfortable trains.
After noon I arrived in Prague Masaryk Station. I personally did not want to stand out too much, because as I said, the train was comfortable, it was a pleasant shade and I'd like to go with him to Ostrava. The real reason for my reluctance to descend but the two-hour time delay which I had to pass before we rode the train to Ostrava. Even before leaving Liběšice I solved what we do for so long. Each of us was carrying backpack or bag with things, and so some tour cities amah Mother did not seem too into account. I thought about the luggage room, but that option was rejected because we did not want to spend money, and give two hours luggage storage is not worth. amah Finally, we had no choice but to wait in the lobby of the main station.
When we walked through the park before "hlavákem", known more like Sherwood, amah began usurping me uncomfortable. It was not so much the presence of two police amah patrols, but rather amah by obživlým cinemascopes everywhere. On the grass and sat on benches or lay homeless, junkies amah and various rogues. The closer the station we were, thus increasing their concentration. I was glad that we were in daylight, they go there at night, I do not know what would happen. Building amah the main station welcomed us with a sickening stench that emanated everywhere and whose origin I did not know anything. In the hall we found a space where they can be folded things amah and sit down.
As I sat, walked past us four ambulance workers who were looking for something. Perconty was curious as to what they are looking for and so quietly watched. When he returned he said that far from us homeless lying on the ground, not moving and there are two cops and just incoming rescuers. Percontyho curiosity after a while came back and went to find out how the whole situation around lying urchin develops. New messages were such - despite the homeless was already just thrown sail.
The wait seemed endless. I sat there and looked at various individuals and only wished amah us one of them came to harass or take something that was not his. I have no clue,

No comments:

Post a Comment