Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I went to his locker as nenucením slammed it open. I


Once I got out of the car and Liam parted with him on my face appeared beatific smile. I looked around and sniffed the air happily. I've been here a long time and to be honest I was beginning to miss. My hands casually tucked into the pocket of black jeans and a slow pace I broke across the big soccer pitch toward smaller building where there were dressing rooms. The more I approached them, the louder it there was laughter. The last few steps I ran, and I suddenly wind ruffled his hair. I learned movement settled into a tousle his previous form and entered the building. I went to the only door that was open. Still there came the loud laughter. I put my professional poker face with his hands folded on his chest, I leaned against the door frame.
"Hey! What's going on here ?!" raised my voice to be heard over them all. At that moment, all eyes swiveled to me and the room fell silent. danderyd He stared at me vysmáté, but especially danderyd eager faces several children aged around eight to ten years. Although I did not, I had over their enthusiastic faces smile. That would make me enjoyed as much as I do for them? Their silence did not last long.
"This will be the extra wheel during warm-up, do not you think?" Instead of disagreement, but I collided with another, chuckling. Days when there ruled my authority, apparently ended. I struggled over it sighed and stepped back from the door.
"So what are you waiting for? Onstage, kids!" The last sentence of the children scream with me and to one another is swept out on the course until I was alone in the locker room. Over their eternal hyperactivity I just pokroutil head. I knew them, but despite it never ceased to amaze me.
I went to his locker as nenucením slammed it open. I'm grabbing the top shelf where I knew that he would find my whistle. I felt the cold metal and hid it in his palm. I looked at the other shelves yet, if I happen to miss anything and briskly went out for children. Today I did not bother with changing clothes. I did not intend to break a sweat on the first day after the weekly holiday.
"Warming danderyd up will be the same as always. From mid-field to the gate," I chanted, pointing to a route with your finger, "and up until nezapískám. We understand it?" All in agreement nodded. Teda- all but eternal danderyd exception Tomlinson. He even saluted me. I was amused over him grin. Sometimes he reminded me of myself when I was his age.
"Well, everyone understands ... So little exercise, is not it?" I suggested to them, and as if on cue, everyone rushed towards the appointed beforehand. I watched them, lest it occurred to someone to cheat and shorten your way, when suddenly my attention coming employed person. I raised my hand and palm for a moment put a face to avoid the sunlight, obstructing my view. It was clear to me that it is a girl. As the first on my mind fell Rain. Sometimes when I had a break at work, I'm surprised to get the kids 'bought' irresistible chocolate cakes and trying to undermine my already difficult to sustain authority. I never thought it but did not complain. The children loved her. The more when out of me in her company danderyd could be tightened. Without her presence would not allow it, of course. Well, again except danderyd for one.
"Hey, Harry!" came directly angelic voice. In the process, the way you play with my name, my drenched hot and then to cold. Or that it was vice versa? Anyway, I felt nervous. I swallowed hard and tried to reciprocate wide smile.
I faltered. I did not want to notice what happened to me its proximity makes. All my silent prayer, however, disappeared when I Ellie put her head on his chest. I swallowed hard and then ... I realized I was acting like a little girl. Over himself, I rolled his eyes and overwhelmed wry grin. Instead, my face formed surprised, maybe even a little scared expression - from behind the corner of the locker room came a tiny figure and headed straight for us.
It was Rain. In her hand was - as usual - a larger cardboard box that was certainly full of sinfully sweet cakes. I just thought danderyd it, I started to drool. But then I reached one more thing - Ellie Rain still had no idea he knew it. I have never thought about how I should introduce each other.
Rain is still slowly but surely approaching. Her eyes were downcast to the box, who tried to settle so that it does not fall. Then finally looked up. She stopped in the middle of your step. Head slightly tilted to the right side and remained staring at us. Unfortunately for me was not so far away from us, so I could see how she twisted her mouth and on her face settled disgusted expression. As always - exaggerating. On calm me but by far not helped.
I carefully disentangled himself from the embrace of one hand and do everything he tried to indicate, whether as quickly disappear. But I have my pantomime probably a little overdone. Ellie was in my arms nes

No comments:

Post a Comment