Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Bhlagsa


David is the name of the owner of the shop, and since I knew from the first day I walked into it last month, and that he knew, from that visit, I have an interest in Irish books , and he told me that was the jewel of the above books, Laoiṫe crime scene sportsmanship, received, and it is for sale, I would be interested in it.
As is known to regular readers of my blogs, I have considerable compatible with books, and when I am inside in bookstores, not I go home without a book or two with me. As you'll see from the picture crime scene below, I did so this time around.
There was no further need be said. He is now happy as myself, to readers, to my precious drop his research / information are increasing. But can market to David, as I did, and maybe get a cup of tea from him, too. There is a special atmosphere in the shop, and a friendly helpful person as owner, it seems to me.
Worthwhile to keep an eye on his Facebook site, as a gift or two has seen it, often. There I saw the book to get the gardener for Christmas, but, shhhh, do not tell anything to! He did not drop his is in. He saw Mayo rear ..;-)
I hope you have enough empty shelves in the house you have to stack those books, which Anne. Otherwise I recommend the 'shelves' crime scene below you. They are hanging in a cafe near me in Cardiff, and they are very effective. http://www.blessthisstuff.com/stuff/living/art-decor/conceal-shelf-invisible-bookshelf/ DAS, I'll Galway in the middle of next month. Already expected the trip to Charlie Byrne's. September 21, 2012 at 2:59 PM
I like self 'book in my hand', which Néidí, open it here and my hem, and read excerpts from, before crime scene I buy it. I still have space, to John, and although the shelves are those nice, I do not think I will buy another book for another long while ..:-) @ Will you ever be able to read all the leabair? I'm diving, which Fhearghuis, gathering information, depending on what material I have on hand at the time. However, I feel that I have my book enough now - I hope! September 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Archive April (5) March (2) February (3) January (2) December (5) November (5) October (2) September (1) August (2) July (1) June (2) May (1) April (11) March (13) February (11) January (11) December (9) November (14) October (9) September (10) August (5) July (14) June (7) May (13) April (6 ) March (15) February (13) January (14) December (3) November (12) October (11) September (21) August (15) July (11) June (13) May (17) April (10) March (11) December (1) October (12) September (23) July (21) June (21) May (20) April (15) March (24) February (19) January (19)
5 hours ago
Robin Hanan, The European Anti Poverty Network Ireland on the Sustainable Development Goals
6 days ago
History Courses
My personal insurrection of 1916 anniversary
5 weeks ago
My Bhlagsa
Irish World Map
9 months ago
English language | McCracken | Irish Gaelic
Parents to anti-bullying training under new scheme
1 year ago
Different views
Considers that people with mental illness who hate the Irish.
2 years ago
Patchy Word
Resolution Bhonnáin
Today, Yesterday crime scene and Tomorrow
Springtime
Have Your Say - Matthew ia Acts of the Oireachtas Irish Names & Surnames Irish Gaelic Names Names of Plant Names Birds European Time Translator Faclair Little Irish Songs Irish Clare (Clare) The Bridge - Belfast crime scene The New English -Gaeilge Irish Network - Members of the Body eircom.net Greetings - trainging Blogs Irish Blogs Blog Irish Irish Irish Software (with K. Scannell) Phonetic Database (Sound crime scene of Words) COGG Irish Lessons - ks known Irish Exercises - the Irish language Press Centre - Discovering scribhinn.org Connaught Paperback Book Publishers Terminology Committee - Ask! National Conference of the Irish Cultural crime scene Center - Belfast Irish Australian crime scene Chamber DigitalDialects - Discover English Learner Games Dúrud - computing Irish Business Directory / Entertainment (Connemara) Campaign (Your speakers Young) Man Twenty Computer Game (Resource Teacher) History Know Words Hidden crime scene Words of Ulster Focalóir gaoidhilge-sax-English (e-books) Electronic Dictionary of the Irish - eDIL Dictionary MacBain Dictionary from 1849: Coneys, Thomas de Vere FocloirGaeilge.ie pdf Dictionaries Irish Internet Development Institute Belfast Irish word sounds - forvo.com Futa Fata on the Web Irish Irish Irish Internet crime scene Internet (Learner) Irish Easy on You

No comments:

Post a Comment