Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Anniversary! We celebrate 5 - years together today. Got a nice breakfast in bed. Coffee, daily news


Anniversary! We celebrate 5 - years together today. Got a nice breakfast in bed. Coffee, daily newspapers and the world's finest bag. He is my romantic Philip. And pampers me, he does ....
Congratulations to your five year! Wonderful love. Yesterday I turned 45 years old and felt most depressed. It has been a tough year so that sometimes I do not know how to cope or find out. Close who have fallen asleep and friends who betrayed so hard that it feels like a knife in the heart. Struggling me through each day. Grateful folsom zoo for your blog. It gives me at least hope. Warm hugs from the social worker
Reply
Felixstowe, 7:11 02/02 2015
The following HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" folsom zoo title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> folsom zoo <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> folsom zoo <del folsom zoo datetime = ""> <em> folsom zoo <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> folsom zoo <strong>
Elina: What a fine day you did together! Is self spared the grief you are experiencing, mourned long as the kids that I never seemed ... Madeléne folsom zoo Gustafsson: I have not gone through what you have gone and are going through. But I'm a mom just like you. So I can imagine your ... Lillamy: Tears rapids ... Lots of warm hugs and love to you and your family folsom zoo !!! Lindha: <3 <3 <3 Would helped but they disappeared Lindha: Cina: What a brilliant celebration you arranged for Isaac! Mia: Finest fine You ... The tears flowing folsom zoo o I wish that there was something to do to relieve your immense sorrow o missing ... ... A: On the Magdalena, so there I have also sat. My brother died when he was 19 and I 9. His friends would come and get to go into his room a ... Linda: Nice Maggie. It hurts all over me when I read your words. One can only imagine and wonder folsom zoo what you are going through. You seem to care ... J: My heart bleeds for you. The tears spurts when I read about your pain, your loss. Over your child. You can not ever understand how it ... Cecilia: A big hug to you & your lovely family. Anja: Hug fine you Eva: Warm, great strength hug! Mary: So incredibly nicely done. So good to see that you are many in the midst of solitude and the unimaginable grief and longing. The pancakes. What ... Sandra: Mass hug !! Paola: Fine Maggan All power to you, what amazing people you have around you. And what a man he Filip wearing when you ... Therese: Magdalena! Isaac was guaranteed more you on their big day! And he has the nicest, warmest and strongest folsom zoo of mothers <3 remember ... Therese: Hi! How nice you did for Isaac and what nice that you all were / are each other! Talk, cry, laugh and reminisce together ... Helena: What an incredibly tough day. I think of you all. Strange because I do not know you. But I've been checking your blog every now and ... Jenny: What good you have done for him, you write so earnestly and beautiful. Words are not enough. I give you, your family and all that ... Carina Nilsson: Loved Maggie! Sending you lots of love and hugs. Lind: hey! I do not know you and you do not know me, yet I shed tears. Tears for that life can be so painful. Thinking of ... Sara: Sweet Magdalena <3 tears flowed when I came to Pancake for Findus you stood and made him one by one and varnished sweat .. You ... Linnea: So much love to you and your family! Lena Shield: HUGS Bea: Fine You <3 I miss the words ... but still want to leave an impression. ALL my respect and compassion for you. So nice and skinless ... Markus: Comfort in Time of Sorrow folsom zoo by Jason Burns https://m.youtube.com/watch?v= Qt1XjER2N5g folsom zoo Karin: Through trials, we become strong ... But the boundless painful ordeal as it must be to Losing a child is extremely ... Julia: Your words go right into the heart Hua me not begrudge you and your family this Great big hug Ulrika: Have no good words but just writing Hugs to you and those around you. Catrin: What incredible loving birthday, all the power to you! Hug Strandberg: Hi Magdalena! When I read about Isaac, I recognize myself in a lot. My daughter died when she was 23 years, 8 years ago .... Julia: How important not to forget those who are not with us on earth anymore. you are so strong as to let your grief but also of ... Anna: <3 <3 <3 Sara: Hugs in lots Anna: Ohh, Maggie! What a wonderful celebration you arranged for Isaac! sure he sits on the finest cloud, looking down at you with so ... Josefine: <3 Karin: 20 hearts from one mother to another. folsom zoo Katya: You are HEELT amazing as dried, succeeded implement this wonderful day for your son !! Find no words! Clearly, so sit ... Linda Jonsson: Hi! So brilliant that you share your immense sorrow. I read your blog and struck by how naked and genuine you ... Rebecca: Tears syringe

No comments:

Post a Comment