Friday, October 4, 2013

Obviously abaco accents are changing. Welsh education was too late to achyb Gwentian. As a result,


I've mentioned this before, but Simon remarks, at page blogiad the last comment, about Welsh words are disappearing abaco as a result of being used in a slightly different way in English has made me think about this business accents here again. The accents tell us more about people than where they come from - they also tell us about how people view themselves, abaco and how they want others to see them. The accents are also constantly changing. For example, 'I do not doubt that my accent is a bit different to when I'm in my work are compared and when I talk to people who were school friends to me. I will definitely notice it in others. When I'm away from the North 'unbeknown to myself I almost abaco thaw my strong Northern accent in English and Welsh alike. The woman was brought up in Cardiff, abaco but has lived most of his life in Caernarfon. When he spoke his first language - English - Cardiff has a strong accent when he speaks he speaks with a Welsh accent typical of people who are sufficiently sides Caernarfon. 'I abaco know a lot of other immigrants who speak English as their regional accents (mostly English), but who speak Welsh is quite similar to the way that I do. I have five children, and there is a difference in their own accents. Two uses more working class accent than the other three. 'I think of who was going to be friends with them at school that drove this. And of course change regional accents. The most famous example of what I guess is the spread of Estuary English throughout Southern England. Acen (or group of accents might) is that this uses a lot of working class London accent features, but again differed. abaco The accent this not only intrudes into different abaco geographical areas but also intrudes up the social as well. There Estuary English influence on the way the queen of England speaks grandchildren. Social changes that are probably behind this. There are a lot of travel to work and internal migration in South England abaco these days, and that could well have broken some of the old geographical divisions, and that in turn gives less reason for people to want to define themselves through the use of accent-related and confined parts of Southern England. In the same way that economic changes over the last fifty years have made the lines between people of different social classes is much less clear, and as a result people do not feel the need to use their accent to express their class status abaco . 'I think I mentioned before abaco that it seems to me that the difference between local accents in the North West are less than they have. When I was in school there was a very marked difference between Caernarfon accent, accent abaco and the surrounding villages quarry. There was even a difference between the different villages quarry. This is still true, but I think it is less obvious than it was. Long ago the quarries and young people Caernarfon work in different places, but this is not true since the quarries closed - they work in the same places. Accent Canaries Dre has affected accent and tourists alike Country and Country accent and tourists alike have affected abaco accent and tourists alike Dre. The difference is more between one accent Arfon Dwyfor, but (in my opinion) is accented in Dwyfor young people have started breeding some of the features of the Caernarfon. I was going to talk to someone from Pontyclun abaco yesterday. The village of course to the North West of Cardiff, and not far from the M4. He expressed the view that the village has more Welsh accent much since he was a kid there (and have become more like the Valley accent I guess). Oddly, I've noticed that some sound much more Welsh accent abaco to young people who have grown up in North Cardiff than it has been. The girlfriend of one of the children came from North Cardiff, and while her accent is not the same as (say) Pontypridd, it is much more than a typical Valleys is one of my wife. Apparently the people of Cardiff in the past considered themselves a bit different to the rest of Wales, and that their accent reflects that. Probably internal migration in the South which has eroded the perception to some extent, but there are other factors at work - Cardiff itself has Welshify aspects of its indigenous inhabitants as well - probably abaco as a result of its development main city. Is there anyone else with comments about the changes in accents in other parts of Wales?
Children of non-Welsh households are taught by teachers who commute. The accent and vocabulary children learn just as the teacher, not the intimate area. Nearly, the accent abaco is not natural - more formal language written or spoken word. 6:32 pm
Obviously abaco accents are changing. Welsh education was too late to achyb Gwentian. As a result, the children speak either elaborate de-

No comments:

Post a Comment