Thursday, May 1, 2014

A few words ... Dear friends, someone wise once said: I have great advice how to remember my weddin


A few words ... Dear friends, someone wise once said: I have great advice how to remember my wedding anniversary - to forget it once. My wife make sure you will never forget it again ... Jokes aside, to some extent holiday giving of the Torah is like our wedding day with God. This is the day that Gd asked us, "Will you marry me?" Are you ready to enter the eternal absolute domestics covenant between me and you?
And at least once a year it is important to remember absolute domestics those moments. How we were grateful to Hashem took us out of Egypt, tear us the sea and has been with us all along. How we were happy to hear that we will be those to receive the Torah, the greatest gift possible.
Come to synagogue on Shavuot to hear the Ten Commandments read, and bring your entire family. Decided absolute domestics to devote a little more time to Torah study. And please, do it for the soul of Raphael, Jewish, her father Elyashiv, Neria Simon, singing, illuminate and Noa Attias blessed. Blessed memory; I wish and beg the Almighty to say our problems rather, that henceforth the people of Israel do not

No comments:

Post a Comment